Chronicles of Eusheno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles of Eusheno is a Roleplay forum that takes place in the world of Eusheno.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Chronicles of Eusheno on your social bookmarking website

Fizzix App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fizzix

Fizzix

Fizzix App Empty
PostSubject: Fizzix App   Fizzix App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Name: Fizzix
Race: Goblin
Personality: what's a personality?
Powers (If any): Magic and Alchemy
Special Weaponry (If any):
Normal Weaponry (If any):
Magical Ability (If any): Intense Magical Control
Other:

Picture:Fizzix App WgTWU

Backstory: ( Must be 2 paragraphs and not contain a cliche ex: My parents died I want revenge )

Unlike other Goblins, Fizzix was plagued with unrequited knowledge. He knew things that others could not even theorize and he understood things others could not imagine. Fizzix has always had a passion for magic in all of it's forms. Fizzix loathes close combat but does relish in seeing his opponent's eyes during a fight. Fizzix has another quirky gift that allows him to read the intentions of others, a kind of insight that is only accompanied by intellect. Fizzix also cannot tolerate ignorance.

Include this Section in your application
---------------------------------------------
By Posting this Application I agree to the following Terms and Conditions

1) I will follow all rules, regulations, limitations and decisions made by the Chronicles of Eusheno Administrative Staff.

2) I agree to contact an administrator upon completion of my application.

3) I will Not Plagiarize, copyright, or otherwise take/claim/steal any Intellectual Property contained on this website or it's wiki.

4) If my application is denied, I won't argue or complain I will simply create a new application or edit my existing one to the satisfaction of the administrative staff.

5) I also Agree to follow all rules and regulations of Chronicles of Eusheno Wiki.
Back to top Go down

Fizzix App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronicles of Eusheno :: Fluff, Lore, and Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to:  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Facebook Group
 CoE Wikia
 Memberlist