Chronicles of Eusheno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles of Eusheno is a Roleplay forum that takes place in the world of Eusheno.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Chronicles of Eusheno on your social bookmarking website

mag1cn1nja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mag1cn1nja

mag1cn1nja Empty
PostSubject: mag1cn1nja   mag1cn1nja Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Role-play Experience : I have 10+ years experience in RP. My experience includes but is not limited to, forum based, table-top, Live Action Roleplay, and Dungeon mastering.

Table-top Experience : 3+ years. Including Dungeons and Dragons, Dragon Age Table top, Warhammer Deathwatch and more.

Forum Experience : 6+ years. I have personally moderated and participated in Forum based Roleplay. I also have a multitude of experience with other types of forums.

Writing Experience : I have been creative writing for many years. My favorite setting is Fantasy because it is the setting I feel most comfortable in.

Any Additional Experience : I know simple HTML coding
Back to top Go down
Game Warden
Admin
Game Warden

mag1cn1nja Empty
PostSubject: Re: mag1cn1nja   mag1cn1nja Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 pm

You will be accepted as a user, we will use your character application to gauge your role-play aptitude. Please move on to the Character Application section and make a topic.
Back to top Go down
https://chroniclesofeusheno.forumotion.com

mag1cn1nja
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronicles of Eusheno :: Non-Roleplay Forum :: Accepted Users-
Jump to:  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Facebook Group
 CoE Wikia