Chronicles of Eusheno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles of Eusheno is a Roleplay forum that takes place in the world of Eusheno.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Chronicles of Eusheno on your social bookmarking website

Chithik App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Warden
Admin
Game Warden

Chithik App Empty
PostSubject: Chithik App   Chithik App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Name: Chithik, The Snake Ravager
Race: Hallvor
Personality: Cold, Calculating, Flat Toned, Combat centered, Calm, and Intelligent.
Powers (If any): Master of Hallvor Snake and Ravager Marks
Special Weaponry (If any): Hallvor Ravager Blade
Normal Weaponry (If any): Hallvor Spiked Leather Armor
Magical Ability (If any): Hallvor Resistance to Magic
Other:

Picture:Chithik App Imp_Warrior_by_Beloved_Creature

Backstory: ( Must be 2 paragraphs and not contain a cliche ex: My parents died I want revenge )

Chithik was very young when he decided to leave his race and set out to forge his own destiny. He was top in his classes and surpassed his master quickly, He was awarded the title of Priest and encouraged to set out on his path. Chithik has since saved many goblin caravans and been present for most of Kharaak and Bastalia's political meetings. He reports directly to the War Father. Chithik is a fierce combatant and uses his size to overpower his enemies. His large sword is used to deflect blows until he can close the gap and execute his Snake Style on his unfortunate victim. Chithik's past is coated in triumph as he has not experienced not much pain or loss. Chithik is a shining example of what all of his race strive to be. This however does not detract from his naturally chaotic nature. Chithik loves combat, more than most Hallvor which is a big statement. He enjoys bloodshed and the sound of cracking bones. To hear and feel the last breath leave his enemy before they die is the greatest trophy Chithik can possess. And many a trophy has he collected.

Include this Section in your application
---------------------------------------------
By Posting this Application I agree to the following Terms and Conditions

1) I will follow all rules, regulations, limitations and decisions made by the Chronicles of Eusheno Administrative Staff.

2) I agree to contact an administrator upon completion of my application.

3) I will Not Plagiarize, copyright, or otherwise take/claim/steal any Intellectual Property contained on this website or it's wiki.

4) If my application is denied, I won't argue or complain I will simply create a new application or edit my existing one to the satisfaction of the administrative staff.

5) I also Agree to follow all rules and regulations of Chronicles of Eusheno Wiki.
Back to top Go down
https://chroniclesofeusheno.forumotion.com
Game Warden
Admin
Game Warden

Chithik App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chithik App   Chithik App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Your Character has been approved for Free Agent Roleplay. Please feel free to post in and utilize everything Chronicles of Eusheno has to offer. If you wish to join the main story please contact Game Warden.
Back to top Go down
https://chroniclesofeusheno.forumotion.com

Chithik App
Page 1 of 1